QM2 Expansion Card (Add M.2 SSD Slots and 10GbE Connectivity) – Flexible and Versatile, Boosts Performance and Functionality
QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 SSDs and 10GbE RJ45 connectivity to a QNAP NAS. Combining M.2 SSD and 10GbE connectivity into one solution, the QM2 helps improve overall NAS performance while providing an affordable upgrade path for adopting 10GbE networks.
Tackle Performance Bottlenecks
QM2 boosts performance by adding M.2 SSDs. It doesn't occupy any 3.5-inch drive bays, allowing you to maximize both your storage capacity and performance.
- M.2 SSDs* can be installed to form caching pools or an auto-tiering volume.
- Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology**.
- Provides 10GBASE-T connectivity and backwards compatibility with 5GbE/2.5GbE/1GbE/100MbE.
- M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
- A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes overheating risks and sustains constant high performance.
- LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
* M.2 SSDs are not included as standard.
** Check models that support Qtier on www.qnap.com
|Product||QM2 Series Dual M.2 2280 PCI-E SSD Expansion Card|
|Interface||PCIe Gen2 x 4|
|Connector||2 x M.2 2280 PCIe (Gen2 x 2) NVMe SSD slots
1 x 10GBASE-T port
|Dimensions (WxLxH)||68.9 x 157 x 20.6 mm (2.71" x 6.18" x 0.81")|
- QNAPQM2 Series Dual M.2 2280 PCI-E Expansion Card
- Quick Installation Guide