Meet the Next-Gen Mesh Wi-Fi – Next-Gen AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
Enjoy fast, smooth and reliable wireless coverage throughout your home with this 2-pack of the TP-Link Deco X20 whole home mesh Wi-Fi system. Featuring high-performance Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) at speeds of up to 1,800Mb/s, this system offers seamless coverage up to 4,000 sq. ft. and eliminates dead zones. The parental controls and built-in antivirus are sure to bring you peace of mind.
- Faster Connections: Wi-Fi 6 speeds up to 1,800 Mbps - 1,201 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz.
- Connect More Devices: OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology quadruple capacity to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and TP-Link HomeCare™ provide personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience.
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step.
Advanced Mesh Powered by Wi-Fi 6
Armed with Wi-Fi 6 technology, Deco whole home mesh Wi-Fi is designed to deliver a huge boost in coverage, speed, and total capacity. Get on the latest mesh Wi-Fi to enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more. △
Wi-Fi Dead Zone Killer
With clearer and stronger signals enhanced by BSS Color and Beamforming, Deco X20 boosts broader whole home Wi-Fi up to 4,000 ft2 (2-pack).† Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
True Seamless Roaming for Greater Experiences
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience. ‡
More Connections for Immersive Streaming
Enjoy a more efficient network with 4× the average throughput on connected devices in dense environments thanks to Wi-Fi 6 technology△. Deco X20 is tested to connect over 150 devices without dragging down performance†.
Faster Wi-Fi 6 Speed = No Wait
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate combines to boost speeds up to 1.8 Gbps- ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like cloud gaming and 4K UHD video. Families will enjoy immersive live-streaming with flawless video and clear audio without buffering.△†
Greatly Reduced Lag, More Fun
Wi-Fi 6 brings stable and responsive Wi-Fi connections to tomorrow's hyper-connected home. Enjoy more responsive gaming and seamless video chatting even when multiple compatible devices are connected and transmitting data at the same time△.
HomeCare™ - Your Home, Our Care
Customize your home network with enhanced security using a kit of features built in TP-Link HomeCare™. Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeCare™ provides you the tools you need to fully manage your network.§
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco app will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
- Easy Management - Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away on the Deco app, including seeing all connected devices, prioritizing your own, setting up a guest network, and more.
- Voice Control - Pair with Alexa to control Deco X20 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
- All Decos Work Together - Deco X20 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a mesh network. Expand mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
- Android 4.4 or later
- iOS 9.0 or later
|Part Number||DECO X20 (2-PACK)|
|Device Type||Wireless AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System|
|Processor||1 GHz Quad-Core CPU|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/n/b/g 2.4 GHz
IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/a 5 GHz
|Connectivity||802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a Wireless LAN
2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
|MIMO Configuration||MU-MIMO: Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients|
|Signal Rates||Dual band:
2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
5 GHz: 1201 Mbps (802.11ax)
|Data Transfer Rates||N/A|
Access Point Mode
|Network Security||SPI Firewall
|Antenna Type||2 x Internal antennas (Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas)|
|Power||12V @ 1.2A|
|Temperature||Operating: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)|
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, RoHS, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||110 x 114 x 110 mm (4.33" x 4.99" x 4.33")|
- △ Use of Wi-Fi 6 and other features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, and BSS Color require clients to also support the corresponding features.
- † Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
- ‡ Clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device.
- § HomeCare™ Pro is available for free for the first few months after subscription. Please check: www.tp-link.com/homecare for more information.
- TP-Link Deco X20 AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (2-pack) w/
- 2 x Deco X20 Units
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet Cable
- 2 x Power Adapters
- Quick Installation Guide