The Corsair MP600 CORE 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen. 4 x4 SSD
The CORSAIR MP600 CORE Gen4 PCIe x4 NVMe M.2 SSD uses Gen4 PCIe technology with blazing fast sequential read speeds of up to 4,950MB/sec and sequential write speeds of up to 3,800MB/sec. High-density 3D QLC NAND flash memory stores more data in the same amount of space than previous generation memory, with longevity up to 1,440TB Written. Contained in a compact M.2 2280 form factor with a built-in aluminum heatspreader and connecting over a high-speed NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 interface, the MP600 CORE is easy to install into a compatible motherboard and d is backed by a five-year warranty. If you're looking for extreme storage performance, go with Gen4 for blazing fast speed.
- A PCIe Gen4 x4 extreme data performance controller delivers up to 4,950MB/sec sequential read and 3,800MB/sec sequential write speeds*, for blazing fast read, write, and response times.
- Leveraging PCIe Gen 4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 CORE delivers incredible storage performance
- High-density 3D QLC NAND stores more data in the same amount of physical space than previous generation memory cells, offering a superb value
- A built-in aluminum heatspreader helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
- With outstanding endurance up to 1,440TB Written*, the MP600 CORE's longevity ensures that it will reliably store your data through many years of use.
- Compact M.2 2280 industry standard form factor fits directly into your motherboard
- CORSAIR SSD Toolbox software enables advanced drive controls from your desktop, such as secure erase and firmware updates.
- Comprehensive five-year warranty for peace of mind.
HIGH-SPEED GEN4 PCIE X4 NVME M.2 INTERFACE
Using PCIe Gen4 technology for maximum bandwidth, the MP600 CORE delivers incredible storage performance.
BUILT-IN ALUMINUM HEATSPREADER
Helps disperse heat and reduce throttling, so your SSD maintains sustained high performance.
HIGH-DENSITY 3D QLC NAND
Offers even better value than previous generation TLC NAND, storing more data in the same amount of physical space.
The MP600 CORE reliably stores your data through years of use with endurance up to 1,440TB Written. That's over 100 years of typical usage!*
M.2 2280 FORM FACTOR
Fits directly into your motherboard with no need for cables.
COMPREHENSIVE FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
Long-term reliability and industry-leading customer support for peace of mind.
|Make and Model||Corsair MP600 CORE 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen. 4 x4 SSD|
|Color||Heat Spreader : Aluminum|
|SSD Interface||PCIe Gen 4.0 x4|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|SSD Unformatted Capacity||1TB|
|NAND Technology||3D QLC NAND|
|SSD Smart Support||Yes|
|SSD Max Sequential Read CDM||Up to 4,700MB/s|
|SSD Max Sequential Write CDM||Up to 1,950MB/s|
|Max Random Write QD32 IOMeter||Up to 480K IOPS|
|Max Random Read QD32 IOMeter||Up to 200K IOPS|
|Voltage||3.3V, +/- 5%|
|Encryption||AES 256-bit Encryption|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|SSD Operating Temperature||0°C to +70°C|
|SSD Shock||1500 G|
|Storage Humidity||93% RH (40° C)|
|Operating Humidity||90% RH (40° C)|
|Dimensions||80mm x 23mm x 15mm|
- Corsair M.2 SSD
- Users Manual