Vastly increase system performance by adding the speed of an M.2 SSD (Next Generation Form Factor) in any 2.5" SATA application, with the SAT32M225 M.2 SSD to SATA adapter.
Utilize the full potential of your SATA III controller, with an M.2 SSD reducing your data transfer bottleneck with file transfer speeds up to 6 Gbps. M.2 SSDs can also save you money by reducing your power consumption over regular platter drives.
Help protect the health of your drive with an open-frame design that maximizes heat dissipation.
The SAT32M225 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, and lifetime technical support.
- Maximize system speed by adding M.2 SSD performance
- Help protect the health of your drive with an open-frame design that maximizes heat dissipation
- Reduce overall power consumption, with a high efficiency M.2 SSD
- Turn an unused M.2 (NGFF) drive into a regular 2.5in SATA solid state drive
- Retrieve/backup data from an M.2 (NGFF) drive with a standard SATA computer
- Access M.2 (NGFF) drives from an external source, such as a SATA drive enclosure or docking station
|Number of Drives||1|
|Compatible Drive Types||M.2 (NGFF)|
|Drive Connectors||1 - M.2 (NGFF) Receptacle|
|Host Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin) Receptacle|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Hot Swap Capability||No|
|OS Compatibility||Windows XP (32/64-bit)/ Server 2003 (32/64-bit)/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2012/ Vista (32/64-bit)/ 7 (32/64-bit)/ 8/8.1 (32/64-bit)
Mac OS X
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Dimensions||3.9 x 2.8 x 0.3 inches
100 x 70 x 7 mm